Benefits for you & your four-legged friend
Everything about the dog - Garden hotel Magdalena
We really look forward to being able to welcome you and your pet here soon! A few things have to be observed to make sure that you and your dog have a relaxing and restful stay. So we are taking this opportunity to inform you about our pet services and hotel rules. The entire hotel team wishes you and your four-legged friend a wonderful stay!
For your GREAT holiday at the Magdalena
- On our sun terrace you can enjoy your breakfast and also the afternoon snack. In the evening, the terrace is open until 10 pm. You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend to our restaurant, where you can also borrow dog blankets free of charge.
- Dog blankets are available free of charge
- Dog baskets in all sizes as well as water & feeding bowls are provided free of charge in your room on request
- NETOS BARF dog menu with a large range of exclusively regional products is available at reception
- You are welcome to leave any dogfood you have brought in the freezer or fridges in the dog salon
- Our dog salon for small and large dogs with professional dog dryer can be used at any time free of charge
- Our large dog swimming pond may be used from 07.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs. The use of the dog swimming pond is at your own risk.
- Dog towels can be found in the hotel entrance, as well as in the dog salon and in the hut next to the dogs' swimming pond in the garden
- Should your dog need to go out at night, we would ask you to use the night entrance. Just take the lift to level -1 and go along the long corridor to the exit. You can get back into the hotel at all times using your room card.
- Dog sitting service on request € 15.00 per hour. Please let us know at least one day in advance!
Holiday activities with your dog
- 3x weekly organised hikes which you are also very welcome to join with your four-legged friends
- The new DOG RUNNING FIELD in the neighbouring municipality of Stumm with over 5,000m² for romping and playing is completely fenced in.
We offer a daily free shuttle service to the Meet & Great (16:00 - 17:00) there (16:00) & back (17:00).
Please sign up at the reception!
We offer a free daily return shuttle service to meet & great
- Yoga with dogs
- Dog aroma touch massage
- Presentations on various topics by a dog trainer
- Dog photography with Hans Trompka
- Golfing with dogs at the Zillertal Golf Course - just 1km away
- E-bike, e-mountain bikes and bicycles with a dog trailer
Citybikes are free of charge & the e-bikes cost € 15.00.- for the whole day.
Basic Rules at Hotel Magdalena
We would ask you to follow a few basic rules:
- Dogs are not allowed on guest beds, couches and chairs
- Do not leave your four-legged friends unattended on the balcony
- Your four-legged friends are not allowed to accompany you at the buffet, in the wellness area and in our relaxation areas (pool, relaxation oasis & sunbathing lawn).
- We ask you to keep your dog on a lead in the local area and in our hotel
- Please DO NOT use the surrounding farmers' fields!
- We ask you to use dog poop bags
- Our hotel's own dog walking path is located directly opposite the hotel entrance.
- Telephone numbers for the nearest vets:
Uderns: +43 650 331 66 02
Fügen: +43 5288 633 77