Good to know
Interesting answers for your holiday at Hotel Magdalena
Our hotel is situated in the heart of the Zillertal just before Kaltenbach. Using Google Maps you can see our precise location.
Of course you can bring your dog with you to our hotel. One Dogs can even stay with us for free - Each additional dog costs €10 per day! Here you will find more information about staying in Austria and what we can offer you for your vacation with your dog.
Enough free parking spaces are available for you.
The nearest ski resort, Hochzillertal/Hochfügen in Kaltenbach, is 2 km from our hotel. The free ski bus stops right in front of the hotel and travels to and from the ski resort at regular intervals.
In your room, you will be welcomed by a wellness basket with a fluffy bath robe and sauna towel. These can be changed at the reception desk at any time.
We serve breakfast from 7.30 am to 10.30 am, afternoon snacks from 2.30 pm to 4:30 pm and dinner is from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
On your day of arrival, our rooms and suites are available for you from 2.00 pm. On your day of departure, we request you to leave your rooms and suites by 11.00 am
Of course we offer reductions for our younger guests. Please read our booking information to find out the exact amount.
Our hotel offers over 55 inclusive services. From meals through wellness to winter and summer services, we provide our guests with special treats wherever that is possible.
Our service for you
- Discover our beautiful rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Zillertal mountain scenery.
- Our prices include over 55 inclusive services and find out more about our booking information
- Dogs are welcome and one dog is for free - each additional dog costs €10 per day!
- Do not miss our regular offers for a last-minute holiday in Tyrol/Austria!
- Our weekly pampering program is free of charge for all guests!
- Our Hotel brochure now available as download.